Join Patti Sooy, RDH, BS and Pete Thompson, DDS for a three-part webinar series focusing on how to build your practice with comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning. A PDA client for over 10 years, Dr. Thompson has been PDA’s top-producing doctor for 9 years running, averaging $2200 per hour for the past 5 years. How does Dr. Thompson maintain his production in a New Mexico town of 12,000? He focuses on customer service, team growth and delegation, comprehensive diagnosis and is backed by a strong marketing plan.
Every dentist and practice has a different level of skill and service mix. So we’re kicking this series off by looking at how a doctor can start early in their career to gather the needed communication skills and eye for diagnosis. Join us for this webinar series to see how one of PDA’s most productive dentist creates success in his practice and learn the skills you need to apply these practices in your office.
Topics will include:
- Communication Skills: bartending, waiting, and car sales - how this applies to dentistry.
- Advanced Training: LVI, Spear, Misch, Hybridge, All on 4. (Identifying personal weaknesses after your first treatment plans.)
- Best Practices.
- Adding Services (Ortho, Conscious sedation, CEREC, Implants, I.V. sedation, All on 4, Hybridge, Periolase, etc.).
- Marketing: Out-advertise your competition based on a vision for what you want to accomplish in your own world.
- 4 Risk Factors.
- Case Study on basic quadrant planning, a necessity for comprehensive planning regardless of what insurance covers.